Writers Bloque · 1303

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #20 on: August 02, 2022, 05:35:19 PM
drugged cigarettes.

A sex toy coated in another drug (opium?)

Ecstasy in the drinks.

Cocaine was also used

((Woman probably died of drug overdose before even being stabbed))

I would say her mouth was covered to stop her from moaning or protesting when the toy was used, but the purplish substance would have made her numb to pleasure, and maybe even unable to walk.

Fiance and daddy met in the bathroom fiance is still in there. Probably also the cause for the fire alarm.

Thre daughters and one son, any kids that aren't present?

Does John St. Duncan know anything about his son's dealings with the victims family? Fiance? Why he was even at the party? Open marriage type of situation.

((I keep forgetting this is KB, so there is probably some huge perverse sex ring thing that I'm overlooking))

I'm also confiscating the PAs tablet to check the list of people names who were at the party.

The Purple drug was a derivative of the same herb used in the cigarettes. You can tell she came hard before death. Of all the drinks you collected, only 5 had the ex or any traces of it. You can tell that the cocaine traces are old, slightly discolored from being out too long. Daddy never once stopped by the bathroom the entire night. John St. Duncan after probing was the facilitator for most of his sons dealings. Her mouth was covered to stop her moaning as the weapon was firmly placed in her heart. The unknown drug, mixed with Ex combined to make a potent female sex drug. It completely incapacitated her. There on the tablet was the entire guest registry, including a guest who was deemed not there, but was obviously there on security footage, in her 100,000 dollar dress, and jewels.

If you check the bathroom....

The fiancee is on the toilet, quite dead. His phone and most of his upper body was burnt black. The fire appears to have started from the phone hand. The entire stall looked melted, as the heat was extreme, but short lived. You suspect something capable of such high temperatures was rigged in his phone, and not only his phone but his clothes.

Also, an older woman, who sees the purple residue becomes quite fidgety....

(Also I am not so predictable to include a weird sex ring. This aint that kind of mystery. Though sex is involved.)

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3257/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #21 on: August 02, 2022, 06:10:06 PM
White phosphorus in the phone I'm assuming. Had many dealings with that while in the army. Burns through metal like butter. If I am right about that, who has access to white phosphorus? Any of these rich people know about that?

You mentioned the bodyguards would follow dad to the bathroom, so I assumed he had gone there to meet with the fiance.

Search the woman dad was talking to. Jewelry woman.

Who was the mystery guest? Probably an illegitimate child of dad.

I dont think I questioned the son. What's he got to say?

What else can Duncan tell me about his son and the other two men?

So much going on I'm getting confused and frustrated 😠

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #22 on: August 02, 2022, 07:40:30 PM
White phosphorus in the phone I'm assuming. Had many dealings with that while in the army. Burns through metal like butter. If I am right about that, who has access to white phosphorus? Any of these rich people know about that?

You mentioned the bodyguards would follow dad to the bathroom, so I assumed he had gone there to meet with the fiance.

Search the woman dad was talking to. Jewelry woman.

Who was the mystery guest? Probably an illegitimate child of dad.

I dont think I questioned the son. What's he got to say?

What else can Duncan tell me about his son and the other two men?

So much going on I'm getting confused and frustrated 😠

The time the father and guards went to the bathroom was just long enough for a quick leak. and that was hours before the fiancee went in.

I am going to break this down a bit more to help out without giving it away:

WP is not the only substance that burns hot and right through metal. In fact this substance can be made by a painter. The son, George, is a painter by hobby. a pinch of Aluminum powder and a dash of Iron Oxide, and Magnesium makes this stuff deadly to metal too. All stuff a painter would use in pigments.

George (the son) Confesses that he knows nothing about the murders. But that his mother has been acting quite oddly lately. She was at the party decked out in her entire collection, and was almost unrecognizable, until she pulled him aside and told him things were going to be better for them. He then gets angry when probed further, and shuts down all answers.

The lady in jewels was the wife. It was not obvious to the other guests, as she rarely ever appears in public decked out. She is always seen dressed modestly, as if to not draw attention to herself. Her answers to your questions leaves a sour taste in your mouth, especially when asked about the number of children her husband has sired. That causes her face to harden. You search her, and despite the thorough searching, all that was found was a cigarette case, and a snuff box with some cocaine in it. Not enough to get high, and also mixed with an unknown dark powder.

The fidgety old lady confesses to you that she recognizes the smell. It is burnt Black Lotus. She, the wife, and another lady have the proper permits to grow it and keep it. But she had to cull her garden of most of it, as it was infected with a fungus. The wife helped her out, as they all belong to the same gardening club, and routinely help each other in their gardens, just to keep busy.

St. Duncan squealed like a stuck pig. He confessed that his son's marriage to the daughter was a bid to reclaim most of the money the St. Duncan's lost in debt to the Provelines. It seems that the St. Duncan's were using the name of Bartholomew as a debt dodge, as further research indicates that Bartholomew Holdings is a shell company who became a subsidiary of the St. Duncan group. Because Proveline held high debts over most of the party attendees, it seemed to be a power play for St. Duncan's son to assume the name of Bartholomew to further his fathers goals. Now with St. Duncan/Bartholomew dead, there is no future for the St. Duncan's where they still did not owe the Proveline's. Caine St. Duncan was the right hand man to his brother, the fiancee of Madeline. Now with most of his children dead, he really is now like a living ghost. His wife was the one to talk about their garden club, in shock as if nothing was wrong.

A diagram of the relationships of the characters involved

Mr. Proveline--------Jeweled lady (his wife.)                           St. Duncan -------Patricia St.Duncan (old lady going on about a garden club.)
                                                      |                                                                                                  |
                                                      |                                                                    Caine ----- Patrick Bartholomew (actually Patrick St. Duncan. Fiancee to Madeline) -------half bro 1 ------- Half bro 2
Madeline ----George-----????----?????

Now here is the kicker. Mr. Proveline was a sexually greedy man. Let that sink in a bit. Because there are quite a few kids of the older rich people here that has a shade of Mr. Provelines looks.... All the rumors say that he may have bedded alot of the women attending.

That help?

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #23 on: August 02, 2022, 10:31:02 PM
George is probably moms only child. The rest are results of dad's flings.

Has to be more than one killer, unless he/she killed the three guys after they were drugged.... cant see allndolled up mom killing people without making a noticable mess of herself...

I'm just going to go ahead and turn in my badge. I've no clue and I'm getting irritated that I cant get my brain to focus

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #24 on: August 02, 2022, 11:00:44 PM

Has to be more than one killer, unless he/she killed the three guys after they were drugged.... cant see allndolled up mom killing people without making a noticable mess of herself...

I'm just going to go ahead and turn in my badge. I've no clue and I'm getting irritated that I cant get my brain to focus

you were right there. You just about solved it.

Solution:

The wife was murdering all of his illegitimate children before she offed her husband, so that only she and the only rightful heir can inherit the massive fortune left in his wake with no other claimants to it. The wife set it all up. She drugged her daughters smokes, planted the cocaine, and actually did stab her to death, but was in disguise as a serving person. She had prepared the Thermite charge in the phone, and had the tailor sew in a hidden pocket in the fiancee's jacket for the other thermite. The three men killed were also products of her husband's affair with St. Duncan's wife, so they had to die also, it was easier. Once the daughter lit up, the fumes from the smoke was taking affect, and while doing so, they fell out, and she after stabbing the bastard daughter, broke their necks. The sisters will be found, dead, in the dumpster. She had help, but only to remove the sisters bodies, which were light enough for her to put into the large kitchen garbage bin. They were murdered after the discovery, when no one was paying them any attention. At the end, when the husband and son were leaving, as the wife was being put into the paddy wagon, she looked on in horror as her only begotten son blew up in her husbands car, as she did not predict that her son would run home for his father for his medicine. She is currently wasting away in the mental hospital, never to feel the sun on her again. The old man would live another decade, remarry a beautiful and kind woman, and left his fortune divided amongst their legitimate children and the detectives who tried to solve the case.

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #25 on: August 02, 2022, 11:21:18 PM
New case for anyone interested:

Locked rooms makes locked minds.

An old mansion. Slated for demolition. An old bomb shelter built into the basement. Alone inside sits a headless woman, recently murdered. However there is no trace of murder, or even blood. And the heavy steel door, has a counter on it, to record the number of times it was opened. It remains at 3. Detectives, there are rumors of a vast amount of hidden stolen Nazi gold, and relics the Reich had harvested from their conquests in this old French Mansion. The woman's body was discovered when the ground floor was being demolished and the bomb shelter discovered.

The suspects:

Javier Dupree: Current Owner, Historian, Treasure Hunter
Oliva Dupree: His wife, Architect
Jonathon Milos: Ex caretaker of the estate
Sonja Seville: Neighbor, Disputant over Javier's claim to the land. Has papers proving her family was willed the land and house on it.
Jack Tobias: American Salvager, hosts a cable show about traveling the world, picking through old places about to be destroyed, for anything he could repair and sell at higher prices. A real prick.

The Victim:

If the french revolution did not happen she would be: Marquess Elanor Debaneux. Family originally owned the land until the Revolution, when her family fled to the Louisiana territories. Returned to post her rightful claim over the land and vineyards.

The area:

A rustic out of the way mansion, on the outskirts of Nice. Near by, two miles down the road is a quaint french village. The land itself is walled in, but open. It has a rich Vineyard, full of a rare and quite expensive grapevine, even one vine is worth more than a luxury sports car. The wine made from the grapes is rare, as harvest of the grapes is only left to the truly professional. The Winery in charge, was a hold over from before the Revolution, so each bottle of the wine is quite expensive. Despite the mansion itself left to decay, the Winery is in modern condition.

Detectives, can you solve who killed the Marquess? Was it murder for treasure? Revenge? or something far darker?

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1932/-28
Reply #26 on: August 03, 2022, 02:02:24 AM

you were right there. You just about solved it.

Solution:

The wife was murdering all of his illegitimate children before she offed her husband, so that only she and the only rightful heir can inherit the massive fortune left in his wake with no other claimants to it. The wife set it all up. She drugged her daughters smokes, planted the cocaine, and actually did stab her to death, but was in disguise as a serving person. She had prepared the Thermite charge in the phone, and had the tailor sew in a hidden pocket in the fiancee's jacket for the other thermite. The three men killed were also products of her husband's affair with St. Duncan's wife, so they had to die also, it was easier. Once the daughter lit up, the fumes from the smoke was taking affect, and while doing so, they fell out, and she after stabbing the bastard daughter, broke their necks. The sisters will be found, dead, in the dumpster. She had help, but only to remove the sisters bodies, which were light enough for her to put into the large kitchen garbage bin. They were murdered after the discovery, when no one was paying them any attention. At the end, when the husband and son were leaving, as the wife was being put into the paddy wagon, she looked on in horror as her only begotten son blew up in her husbands car, as she did not predict that her son would run home for his father for his medicine. She is currently wasting away in the mental hospital, never to feel the sun on her again. The old man would live another decade, remarry a beautiful and kind woman, and left his fortune divided amongst their legitimate children and the detectives who tried to solve the case.

Just as I thought.

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #27 on: August 03, 2022, 07:19:01 PM
I OBJECT!!!

If you go back, twice I mentioned asking about missing waitstaff and you never said anybody was missing or that a server was suddenly dressed to the nines!!!!
 :emot_angry: :emot_bottomspank:

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #28 on: August 03, 2022, 08:50:58 PM
I OBJECT!!!

If you go back, twice I mentioned asking about missing waitstaff and you never said anybody was missing or that a server was suddenly dressed to the nines!!!!
 :emot_angry: :emot_bottomspank:

Nobody was missing. But an extra hand would not draw attention. The staff was extremely busy, to notice someone who is acting like they were. I mean you only questioned the leader of the waitstaff. She was dressed like them, had time to slip out, AS SHE OWNED THE HOTEL. But I digress, I should have made it clear about the staff. You got me on that, Sheila. Care to try your hand on the next one? This one is a bit more straight forward. I thought I made it obvious, but I did not. Thank you Sheila, gotta keep me in line!

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #29 on: August 03, 2022, 10:08:35 PM
To be fair I wasn't that specific, just asked who's in charge and if anybody was missing. there are more ways to check on staff accountability.

Perhaps I'll be more clear and direct and not so vague next time, but I'm watching you... aaalllways watching🤨

:emot_laughing:

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #30 on: August 03, 2022, 11:22:24 PM
To be fair I wasn't that specific, just asked who's in charge and if anybody was missing. there are more ways to check on staff accountability.

Perhaps I'll be more clear and direct and not so vague next time, but I'm watching you... aaalllways watching🤨

:emot_laughing:

Let me put on a show for your voyeur time. Shall I do a dance, or just pelvic thrust until you are moist? lol j/k

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #31 on: August 13, 2022, 06:24:21 PM

An old mansion. Slated for demolition. An old bomb shelter built into the basement. Alone inside sits a headless woman, recently murdered. However there is no trace of murder, or even blood. And the heavy steel door, has a counter on it, to record the number of times it was opened. It remains at 3. Detectives, there are rumors of a vast amount of hidden stolen Nazi gold, and relics the Reich had harvested from their conquests in this old French Mansion. The woman's body was discovered when the ground floor was being demolished and the bomb shelter discovered.

The suspects:

Sonja Seville: Neighbor, Disputant over Javier's claim to the land. Has papers proving her family was willed the land and house on it.
Jack Tobias: American Salvager, hosts a cable show about traveling the world, picking through old places about to be destroyed, for anything he could repair and sell at higher prices. A real prick.

The Victim:

If the french revolution did not happen she would be: Marquess Elanor Debaneux. Family originally owned the land until the Revolution, when her family fled to the Louisiana territories. Returned to post her rightful claim over the land and vineyards.

The area:

A rustic out of the way mansion, on the outskirts of Nice. Near by, two miles down the road is a quaint french village. The land itself is walled in, but open. It has a rich Vineyard, full of a rare and quite expensive grapevine, even one vine is worth more than a luxury sports car. The wine made from the grapes is rare, as harvest of the grapes is only left to the truly professional. The Winery in charge, was a hold over from before the Revolution, so each bottle of the wine is quite expensive. Despite the mansion itself left to decay, the Winery is in modern condition.

Detectives, can you solve who killed the Marquess? Was it murder for treasure? Revenge? or something far darker?

How long has she been dead?

Is the wound cauterized or is the body drained of blood?

Is there anything else wrong with the body such as other bruising or any stab wounds or lacerations?

Is the room clean or dirty or dusty? Does it look looted?

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #32 on: August 13, 2022, 06:57:39 PM

The suspects:

The Victim:

The area:

How long has she been dead?

Is the wound cauterized or is the body drained of blood?

Is there anything else wrong with the body such as other bruising or any stab wounds or lacerations?

Is the room clean or dirty or dusty? Does it look looted?

It appears that she has been dead for at least a full day. Oddly her body shows no signs of Rigor Mortis.

It looks like a single clean cut that decapitated her.

As for blood, no. there is no blood coming from her body, nor was the wound cauterized.

In her hands is a book. A dark leather bound book, you think is quite old.

There is no sign of her head anywhere.

The room is not as dusty as one would expect it to be for sitting unused for so long. But there are scratch marks on the floor along the north wall, west wall and east wall. There are manacles hanging from the wall, and while the room smells of old must and a hint of perfume mixed with blood, you also get the feeling something else went on down here...

Also, it appears nothing was stored here and taken. However there is a wire connecting the chair to the wires running the shelter lights and out a tiny hole made for the wires to pass through in the ceiling.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #33 on: August 18, 2022, 11:09:18 PM
It appears that she has been dead for at least a full day. Oddly her body shows no signs of Rigor Mortis.

It looks like a single clean cut that decapitated her.

As for blood, no. there is no blood coming from her body, nor was the wound cauterized.

In her hands is a book. A dark leather bound book, you think is quite old.

There is no sign of her head anywhere.

The room is not as dusty as one would expect it to be for sitting unused for so long. But there are scratch marks on the floor along the north wall, west wall and east wall. There are manacles hanging from the wall, and while the room smells of old must and a hint of perfume mixed with blood, you also get the feeling something else went on down here...

Also, it appears nothing was stored here and taken. However there is a wire connecting the chair to the wires running the shelter lights and out a tiny hole made for the wires to pass through in the ceiling.

There is no blood... at all? Has the body been drained of blood? Was she perhaps hung upside down by the manacles and drained of blood. Makes no sense to put her in the chair and then run a current through the body to prevent rigor. And to put a book in her hand after death seems too odd... so no, she most likely wasnt killed that way. Was she electrocuted,  and then decapitated after death? That too may be why there is no blood. If there is blood in the body it should have already started pooling at the feet, and her butt showing swelling and bruising. The book.  Ritualistic murder??

I want to question all the suspects on their whereabouts around the time of death.

I would have an expert tell me about the book

I want the manacles inspected for blood, hair, skin and if any are found I would have a DNA test run on them all.

Scratches on the floor. Are they straight our curved I dictating a door of some sort. Have the walls near the scapes inspected for anything unusual.

Check the winery grounds for any tools that could have been used to decapitate in such a manner.

Is she alone or is there fily nearby to contact

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #34 on: August 19, 2022, 12:03:21 AM
Do you physically touch the book?

If you do, you have time to just notice a piece of metal in the spine of the book, where the wires were, as the massive steel door slams shut behind you when you remove the book from her hands.

You are currently alone in the room with the body. Everyone is now on the other side of the door trying to open it.

Upon inspection of the body, it is still very much cold to the touch, a bit impossibly cold one might say.

The manacles show no signs of fresh blood, as the room grows brighter.

While the lights are giving off light and heat, it is becoming very colder in here.

You inspect the scratch marks, and while you do so, you notice a pattern in the stone floor. It is faint, but you figure it out. Its a swastika, more like the iron eagle holding the swastika. The pattern suggests to you, that there is a small trigger stone on each arm of the cursed thing.

The trouble is, 3 walls 4 arms.

The temperature is now 69 degrees and dropping.

Modern tech allows you this time to be carrying a strong powered walkie talkie. So as you relay your inquiries, the chief of detectives outside the door is doing as you said. However it will take him approx. 3 hours to do so.

Now in the 5 minutes of you asking your questions, it is now 64 degrees in the room. the hidden vents are starting to become seen as the stone and vent turn white.

No signs of electrocution on the body, and the wound from the beheading is very precise and clean. No rips, or fleshy bits, very methodical.

The scratches on the floor are rounded.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 12:07:29 AM by Writers Bloque »

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #35 on: August 19, 2022, 03:32:19 AM
I guess I'll try to look through the book

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #36 on: August 19, 2022, 04:56:23 AM
I guess I'll try to look through the book

You easily translate it from French and German:

Most of it is just mythical gibberish about lost artifacts and monsters, some of which goes to say was "lost to history" as the notes written in the blank pages say.

What catches your interest:

In the fields of the drunk,
Four Great Kings hunt a Skunk.
The first draws a sword of gold,
hits the ground and dies from cold.

The second draws a bow of bone,
shoots his foot and turns to stone.

The third king throws his spear of iron,
misses the skunk and kills the squire.

The fourth king draws his dagger,
Stabs the skunk, but dies from hitting
his head in a stagger.

Where their bodies lie, will tell the tale,
where the riches hide, in a distant vale.

The bell will chime, and women weep,
For the four kings will never sleep.

Your extensive knowledge tells you this riddle is more than a fable. But you know that there are no "Four Kings." or at least know enough history that when there were four kings in Europe, they were at each others throat.

You translate the word Skunk, as it is written in old German, means "foul or deceitful woman." A traitorous woman.

However, this passage you have read seems newer, at least written in the book in the last 300 or so years.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #37 on: August 19, 2022, 10:22:01 PM
Oh crap, I'm no good at escape rooms 😱😱😱

Is there anything about the eagle or anything else on the walls that fit in with this weird verse? Any carving or designs on the shackles

Anything about the body or what she's wearing that goes with the verse?

How many vents? I'd rip whatever clothes the corpse has on to try and clog them up if I could. Or is that an improbable task?

Offline Writers Bloque

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #38 on: August 20, 2022, 05:30:13 AM
Oh crap, I'm no good at escape rooms 😱😱😱

Is there anything about the eagle or anything else on the walls that fit in with this weird verse? Any carving or designs on the shackles

Anything about the body or what she's wearing that goes with the verse?

How many vents? I'd rip whatever clothes the corpse has on to try and clog them up if I could. Or is that an improbable task?

Shes in a modern replica of a French noblewoman's dress. You can undress her in layers. Tulle, satin, silk, its all there. But what you do find on her, is underneath the heavy layers of fabric is...

A business woman's suit. You damned well know no self loving woman would be caught dead in this era wearing so many layers. But you also find a key, and a roughly drawn diagram of the symbol on the ground.

On it, is a message. "The skunk escapes with the sun."

There are four frosting vents, one in each corner of the room.

the verse.

there are four kings, which, while you work, are pondering. There are four arms on the swastika.

You know the swastika supposedly represented travel, or conquest.

You might think also that each arm represents a branch of the Third Reich also.

You did notice the end of each arm of the faded swastika on the ground is more faded than the whole, as if someone could.....

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #39 on: October 02, 2022, 08:26:26 PM
Oops, I forgot about this. Froze to death by now LOL.

Gonna have to refresh myself on what's happening and try to finish this.