KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Cock Sounding - merged topics

staci · 4727

psiberzerker

Reply #20 on: August 22, 2019, 11:28:10 PM
Is there any legitimate question that can be asked on here that doesn't start a pissing contest?

Not if I answer it.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-53
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 11:29:19 PM
Is there any legitimate question that can be asked on here that doesn't start a pissing contest?

Only in mathematics will we find truth.

-Cardinal Borusa, Gallifrey

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #22 on: August 22, 2019, 11:31:21 PM
Okay, quantify Truth, timelord.

What is the Quantum of Truth?

ChirpingGirl

Reply #23 on: August 22, 2019, 11:37:38 PM
Nope nope nope nope

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sounding

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.  :roll:

There was no way I was clicking on that Chirp.  What were you thinking?  Oh yeah, dumb blonde, sorry.  I got way better things for a dumb blonde to do than that Chirp, just see me next time.

;D

psiberzerker

Reply #24 on: August 22, 2019, 11:44:16 PM
Back on Topic:

Compare Orgasming from Sounding alone to performing a Hand Job, or Blow Job.  Without an orgasm, CBT is either Foreplay, Emasculation, or Masochistic.  If it's Foreplay, then the goal is Arousal.  (Let's say Erection, though you can fuck with a sounding, and flaccid penis.)  If it's Emasculation, then an Orgasm is counter-productive, and if it's Masochistic, the pain causes the orgasm, (Or other Emotional Release) not the sounding.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #25 on: August 23, 2019, 03:39:14 AM
 It doesn't Cause an orgasm, neither does nipple stimulation

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

IdleBoast

Reply #26 on: August 23, 2019, 11:00:12 AM

Is there any subject upon which certain members do not consider themselves The Ultimate Authority?

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +136/-1
Reply #27 on: August 23, 2019, 11:37:30 AM

Is there any subject upon which certain members do not consider themselves The Ultimate Authority?

:emot_rotf:

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #28 on: August 23, 2019, 01:21:47 PM
It does raise the question as to whether girls can/do sound...

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3166/-41
Reply #29 on: August 23, 2019, 03:47:17 PM

Unless I can't pass a kidney stone, I'll steer clear of this.

#Resist

When you're passing kidney stones, it's not the urethra that's the problem, it's the ureter.

Kidney stones -- which are typically the size of a grain of salt -- form in the kidney. The problem arises when they pass from the kidney into the ureter, which is a tiny tube that connects the kidney and bladder. Once they it into the bladder, it's relatively smooth sailing out through the urethra.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #30 on: August 23, 2019, 05:09:01 PM
While I have thankfully never had that condition, nor am I am expert or medical doctor, I had a friend who had to had one extracted through there.  I recall him mentioning in graphic detail the burning sensation afterwards and "pissing beet soup."

The concept of "that doesn't go there" isn't lost on me.

#Resist
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 08:37:55 PM by Athos_131 »

#BlackLivesMatter

#BanTheNaziFromKB

psiberzerker

Reply #31 on: August 23, 2019, 09:44:29 PM
When you're passing kidney stones, it's not the urethra that's the problem, it's the ureter.

Thanks.  I was about to say, but I didn't want to come off as a "Knowitall," again.

#ItTakesAVillage

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3166/-41
Reply #32 on: August 23, 2019, 09:53:10 PM

While I have thankfully never had that condition, nor am I am expert or medical doctor, I had a friend who had to had one extracted through there.  I recall him mentioning in graphic detail the burning sensation afterwards and "pissing beet soup."

The concept of "that doesn't go there" isn't lost on me.

#Resist

Of course, while both men and women have a ureter and urethra, their locations are distinctly different.

Then again, I had to have minor surgery a couple of months ago, and while they didn't tell me this beforehand, when I woke up, I discovered I was catheterized. With all due respect to sounding fans, that was not a pleasant feeling.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

psiberzerker

Reply #33 on: September 16, 2019, 03:56:29 PM

Is there any subject which I have personal experience with? 

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1909/-28
Reply #34 on: October 22, 2021, 06:44:40 PM
ouch

one of the originals

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1361/-3
Reply #35 on: October 22, 2021, 07:02:05 PM
Yes ouch. Just had bladder surgery yesterday. That's the route they took with a big tool and camera.

Guess if you ever need that, you'll be nicely stretched open.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +244/-2
Reply #36 on: October 25, 2021, 06:28:14 PM
On the original subject ---

HELL NO!!!!!!!

That is all.

Offline sydneyups20

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #37 on: May 09, 2022, 02:55:20 AM
To each his own. We just like the view and I like the feeling while my wife slides the well lubed medical device gently in and out my half erect cock. Sometimes holding a vibrator against it while deeply inserted giving a real buzz. Order online and use your imagination!

Offline Writers Bloque

• 2022 KB Erotica Writer of the Year
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +219/-4
  • You would think anything this fun would be illegal
Reply #38 on: May 09, 2022, 05:47:56 AM
I am going to have to give this a hard pass.

I had a catheter inserted before my surgery. It remained in for a couple of days after. I felt no pleasure that would equate to orgasm level. and this thing was in all the way to bladder.

The only positive I had from it was the lack of urge to piss. You don't know how much you miss it, when it is suddenly gone.

The major negative...

This was the balloon type, the one that is inflated once inserted. It was a  major three way assault to remove. FIRST PROBLEM: the nurse was hotter than the sun. I mean the Nurse Betty stereotype. Don't know anyone who has, but I can assure you, catheter + erection = painful, no matter how much lube is applied. SECOND PROBLEM: She had a large needle near my wang to deflate it. To do this she had to hold it. While I can see her victoria secrets. She was trying to distract me, as I felt the needle push through the tube to the balloon. I could not see anything, because she had to move my balls, and I had to close my eyes, so I was not watching. My balls were snug against my cock. THIRD PROBLEM: The removal. I did not feel it go in when they put it in, because they had already started the anesthesia, because my lung could not handle the gas. So I was flying high as they put the thing in. But the balloon deflated was twice the radius of the tube, so this nurse was holding my john thompson while agonizingly slowly pulling this thing out until the balloon was out of my bladder. Then it was a quick sharp pull. I dared not open my eyes for fear my man stick would be hanging on the tube in her hand. Then I came. The pain, and her holding my cock was a bit much for my morphine addled brain, and I must have pumped out a gallon, but still not looking. She was quick on the draw though, using a glove like a condom when she got it out.

As for wanting to insert anything into my urethra for pleasure. No. Also I seen enough weird shit online with people putting things in there to know that I want no part of it. The most and close to what I will allow is my wife's nail a little, and thats only scraping it for the pre cum on her finger to taste.

View a list of all my stories here

To taste Heaven, one must play in Hell.

Offline JOHN Singe

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
  • man who loves sucking cock
Reply #39 on: June 13, 2022, 05:21:28 AM
caution: once you've found proper urethral sounding rods yes and you began the process of stretching and conditioning your pee hole so you can take 3mm or even 10mm
maybe as far as down you dick length proper, or
all the way to your bladder, and you've found the stimulation you now crave every day
you want a steel, glass, silicone rod inside your dick for the pleasure hit
Just thinking of possibilities,

nearly ready to hook up with a local guy who wants me to sound his cock, which I'm well eager to try. He's quite experienced, which is what I want to experience the magic with.
I told him I'm a cocksucker, and when I'm near another guys' dick 'in the wild'
I will have some difficulty keeping the head of his cock from my mouth.
Feeling that steel in my throat, his soft glans in my mouth
now I have an erection to take care of