KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta - Feb 3

MintJulie · 2472

_priapism

Reply #40 on: February 05, 2019, 04:06:52 AM

The superbowl commercials were blah.

I did see Jeff Bridges as The Dude from The Big Lebowski in the Stella commercial though.  I thought that was fun. 

"White Russian?"

"No give me a Stella Artois"

This after Sarah Jessica Parker throws the wait staff for a loop by ordering a Stella instead of a Cosmopolitan, which her Sex in The City character, Carrie Bradford(?), regularly ordered.

Then the World’s Most Interesting Man (also holding a Stella Artois) looked at the Dude and said, “Interesting Choice.” Best commercial of the evening.  Stella Artois won the Internet, in my opinion.

Offline Athos_131

• ΘΣ, Class of '92
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +376/-53
  • How many Assholes do we got on this ship, anyhow?
Reply #41 on: February 05, 2019, 04:14:43 AM

In order of appearance:
Roger Goodell, Dick Butkus, Joe Greene, Aaron Donald, Peyton Manning, Orlando Pace, Alvin Kamara, Drew Brees, Michael Strahan, Rob Gronkowski, Brian Urlacher, Tyler Blevins (Ninja), JuJu Smith-Schuster, Marshawn Lynch, Beth Mowins, Eli Manning, Ndamukong Suh, Mike Singletary, Christian McCaffrey, Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Larry Little, Paul Warfield, Larry Csonka, Todd Gurley, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, LaDainian Tomlinson, Larry Fitzgerald, Ed Reed, Jim Brown, Baker Mayfield, Tom Brady, Terry Bradshaw, Patrick Peterson, Odell Beckham Jr., Derwin James, Jalen Ramsey, Franco Harris, Russell Wilson, Patrick Mahomes, Sarah Thomas, Ron Torbert, Tony Gonzalez, Von Miller, Richard Sherman, and Saquon Barkley.

#Resist

#BlackLivesMatter
Arrest The Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor

#BanTheNaziFromKB

_priapism

Reply #42 on: February 05, 2019, 05:35:17 AM
I’m not a football fan so much, so I really wasn’t blown away by a bunch of athletes acting like idiots, and crashing a ceremony because they can’t sit still with a loose ball on the floor.

Remington555

Reply #43 on: February 05, 2019, 01:07:23 PM

*clears throat*   #3

I'd have gone with #2, "Is the food gluten-free?"  :roll:

(That's the first #2 by the way. If you didn't notice, he counted 1-2-3-2-1)

Remmy

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1728/-3
Reply #44 on: February 05, 2019, 09:45:56 PM

I did see Jeff Bridges as The Dude from The Big Lebowski in the Stella commercial though.  I thought that was fun. 

"White Russian?"

This after Sarah Jessica Parker throws the wait staff for a loop by ordering a Stella instead of a Cosmopolitan, which her Sex in The City character, Carrie Bradford(?), regularly ordered.

Thanks for the link MJ.  Unfortunately they don't show the half-time commercials in the UK, which was a shame because I thought the rest of the entertainment was a pile of crap (maybe its an age thing).

As an occasional watcher of American football I thought it was an interesting game.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

_priapism

Reply #45 on: February 05, 2019, 10:36:31 PM
It really tied the whole room together...

Offline jbbooks

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-3
Reply #46 on: February 06, 2019, 03:03:01 AM

"White Russian?"

Thanks for the link MJ.  Unfortunately they don't show the half-time commercials in the UK, which was a shame because I thought the rest of the entertainment was a pile of crap (maybe its an age thing).

As an occasional watcher of American football I thought it was an interesting game.

Interesting game !!!! The NFL owes everyone a huge apology for the "TURD BOWL"

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1804/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #47 on: February 06, 2019, 05:08:28 AM
It really tied the whole room together...

YES, it tied the room together.

I was a bowler, this was my favorite bowling movie.
My sister was a golfer, Caddyshack was her favorite movie.
My daddy thought both movies were "Pointless, stupid and a two hour waste of one's life."

They peed on my rug, man!

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1728/-3
Reply #48 on: February 06, 2019, 01:54:56 PM

Interesting game !!!! The NFL owes everyone a huge apology for the "TURD BOWL"

Whatever you think of the game surely the responsibility lies with the teams not the governing body?

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

IdleBoast

Reply #49 on: February 06, 2019, 06:25:37 PM
The sport-ball will be shown over here as well

*clears throat*   #3

;D

I laughed. I really did.

Mainly because Jules can't reach me here from there...

psiberzerker

Reply #50 on: February 06, 2019, 07:54:09 PM

Speaking of which, an honorable mention goes to "Kingpin."  Not only the default 2nd best Bowling movie (Or the Other one) but also somebody needed to get an Academy Award for the combovers alone.  The costuming, and set design all around, but the hairdresser on that one made it a much funnier movie.

_priapism

Reply #51 on: February 07, 2019, 06:32:51 AM

Speaking of which, an honorable mention goes to "Kingpin."  Not only the default 2nd best Bowling movie (Or the Other one) but also somebody needed to get an Academy Award for the combovers alone.  The costuming, and set design all around, but the hairdresser on that one made it a much funnier movie.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #52 on: February 08, 2019, 10:44:27 PM
I’m not a football fan so much, so I really wasn’t blown away by a bunch of athletes acting like idiots, and crashing a ceremony because they can’t sit still with a loose ball on the floor.

I just watched a re-airing of that commercial and realized at the end it was a recreation of the immaculate reception.  I had recognized Franco Harris the first time, but seeing that subtle (at least to me) recreation of something I saw live as a 9 year old now strikes me as very funny.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #53 on: February 23, 2019, 12:27:14 AM
Oh Mr. Kraft, what hast thou done?

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1804/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #54 on: February 23, 2019, 12:57:39 AM

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016