watcher1 · 800

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1714/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
on: September 24, 2018, 03:35:33 PM
Where do I sign up?

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1804/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 03:46:16 PM
Hey, looks like my Thursday league.  ;)  hahaha

First she needs to tuck her pinky and index finger in tighter to her hole fingers.  She should push the ball away out and away from her body before taking her first step, it will assist with her swing.  And most importantly, she needs to follow-through after the shot.  I see a few other things wrong......her lack of clothing is not one of them. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:38:22 PM
Right up my alley!  Gotta love the racing stripe.  Sporty!

Honestly, all the stuff they put in, bars, video arcades, and such.  Hold leagues to attract people to what's largely an empty entertainment venue.  I would think, this is about all it would take to make it "Cool" again.

Anybody want to tackle this story?  Nude coed bowling league to attract a new generation (18+ obviously) of Millenials to the alley?  I'm kind busy with a complex setup right now.

Also, kudos for Julep for telling her how to hold, and swing her balls.  I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:42:51 PM by psiberzerker »

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3173/-41
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 06:28:20 PM

Hey, looks like my Thursday league.

When and where?

I just cleared my schedule, so let e know, and I am sooooo there!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

Hey, looks like my Thursday league.

When and where?

I just cleared my schedule, so let me know, and I am sooooo there!

Me too!

While I admit to no interest in actually bowling, I can now finally see the merits of it as a spectator sport.  I’ll just sit back with a beer and watch, perhaps exchanging nods of approval with Miss Barbara at contestants whose bowling form we admire.

P

psiberzerker

Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 07:50:31 PM
When and where?

Well, I'm just going to guess thursday nights, because it could be a little weird to do on Sunday Morning.

Although, it could be just a clever ruse to keep the Jesus Chrispies from picketing the bowling alley, and driving it out of business.

Clever!

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 08:15:14 PM

Also, kudos for Julep for telling her how to hold, and swing her balls.  I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

MJ has swung my balls a few times. Or was it swung at my golf balls a few times? Can't remember because I melt in her hands. No, not melt.....ah, you know MJ what happens when I am in your hands.... 8)

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +949/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 12:12:17 AM
Where do I sign up?

STRIKE!!! :roll: :roll: Or should that be strike me down with a good old toss of the bowling ball...?

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

First she needs to tuck her pinky and index finger in tighter to her hole fingers. 

I spread my pinky and index on purpose: I get a little better control of the spin that way.  I have quite narrow wrists for a guy, so I use every advantage I can get.  Only ever gotten one 300 game in a few years in league play.  It was a weird night, and I never noticed that it got REALLY quiet after my first several strikes until afterwards when someone told me.  When I was out on the lane, I didn't hear anything.

I do like her team shirt, though!  That must be from The Emperor's New Collection.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

psiberzerker

Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 01:43:17 AM
I do like her team shirt, though!  That must be from The Emperor's New Collection.

Pretty sure that's from Godiva.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 01:49:23 AM by psiberzerker »

Offline Levorotatory

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-0
Reply #10 on: September 25, 2018, 03:50:02 AM
I've never been a fan of giant-ball bowling (I prefer 5 pin), but I could get into that.

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #11 on: September 27, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

First she needs to tuck her pinky and index finger in tighter to her hole fingers.

I spread my pinky and index on purpose: I get a little better control of the spin that way.

Yes, you can control the ball a little bit better with the index and fingers spread, but you lose a lot of the power in the finish.   Tuck your pinky and give more loft out on to the alley, couple that with a good follow-through (my instructor used to tell me to stick my thumb up to the ceiling with a straight arm, not bent at elbow), will deliver more revs and a stronger drive through the pocket.

A 300 RF?  Yay you!  Good job.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #12 on: September 27, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

I spread my pinky and index on purpose: I get a little better control of the spin that way.

Yes, you can control the ball a little bit better with the index and fingers spread, but you lose a lot of the power in the finish.   Tuck your pinky and give more loft out on to the alley, couple that with a good follow-through (my instructor used to tell me to stick my thumb up to the ceiling with a straight arm, not bent at elbow), will deliver more revs and a stronger drive through the pocket.

A 300 RF?  Yay you!  Good job.

MJ - what board on the alley do you try to hit consistently to insure that your ball hits the same pocket time after time?

Offline MintJulie

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #13 on: September 27, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

I throw over the 5th board, which is the 2nd dot (not arrow) from the gutter.  I try to land it on that dot, which is 6 feet from the foul line.   I begin my approach with my right foot on the middle dot.

I make adjustments as the lanes dry out by moving back on the approach and lengthening my stride which gives me more speed.   I might also move one board left on my stance and a board left on my delivery or aim spot.  It all depends on how the lanes are.

Version 9.15
POY 2016

psiberzerker

Reply #14 on: September 27, 2018, 09:01:06 PM
I suck at bowling.  Never did it enough to get the technique down.  I can keep it in the lane, and hit some of the pins, pick up some more with the spare.  Get the occasional lucky Strike, and never consistently repeat it.  Never got more formal lessons than that "Yer doin it wrong.  Here let me show you..."  It's fun, just never got enough practice.  Never got the knack of batting, either.  Pretty good at Hockey, honestly loved playing Goalie until my back gave out, and I had to quit.

Admiral Cartwright

Reply #15 on: September 27, 2018, 10:01:06 PM
REMOVED
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 11:13:10 PM by Admiral Cartwright »