KitKat

Reply #143 on: April 04, 2017, 08:38:48 PM
 :emot_laughing:

You naughty girl.  :emot_kiss:

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +193/-0
Reply #144 on: April 04, 2017, 09:09:01 PM
So I hate to admit this, and I have no idea why it keeps happening to me. I seriously don't even like this guy. Sure he's cute, but his personality is repulsive. OMG! Justin Bieber was in my dream last night for the 3rd or 4th time. We were in this huge 4 story creepy house and we keep trying to be alone together so we could make out, but we kept being interrupted by different things. So weird.

Maybe you were trying to find a very secluded spot so you could kill him. Just sayin', LOL!

I used to have a dream where I was having sex in an elevator with Cher. I really don't know what it means because I never found her to be attractive but I seemed to enjoy being with her in the dream

KitKat

Reply #145 on: April 04, 2017, 09:27:38 PM
Yeah, what up with that. I remember long ago when he was more popular, I had so many dreams about Eminem. He's known for being a total asshole, I have no idea why he kept invading my dreams.

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #146 on: April 04, 2017, 09:42:03 PM
Another dream(non-sexual) that I have a lot is I am in college and I have a final exam and I cant find my classroom...............guess maybe I should have gone to class sober more often  :facepalm: , LOL

KitKat

Reply #147 on: April 04, 2017, 09:43:55 PM

That's funny. Do you ever have one of those dreams where you're trying to run and get away from something but you can only run in slow motion? I hate that.

Offline NaughtyNicole

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #148 on: April 04, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

That's funny. Do you ever have one of those dreams where you're trying to run and get away from something but you can only run in slow motion? I hate that.

I have but not often.

I have another one where I have a car accident, like I really fuck up my car. One time I had that and when I woke up it felt so real that I had to go check my car. Great feeling though when you realize it didn't happen, LOL

KitKat

Reply #149 on: April 04, 2017, 11:30:10 PM
Yeah for sure. Scary.  :o

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +244/-2
Reply #150 on: April 05, 2017, 05:44:58 PM
Forget the octopus (it was in an aquarium).

Last night it was waking up to find the bed empty and voices coming from somewhere in the house. Got up and saw my wife carrying a bunch of birthday balloons. Went into the kitchen to find a birthday cake, deflated balloons, my wife, another woman and the other woman's 2 kids. It would seem they had been sleeping in spare rooms in our house with out my knowledge. My wife claiming that she told me and I was quite adamant that she hadn't. So I started riding a dual sport motorcycle around inside the house (suddenly I'm in a house with enough room to do this).

Worst part. I didn't get any cake.

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #151 on: April 05, 2017, 06:24:56 PM
Now that's weird, but not as weird as cleaning a dirty ass toilet with blood and poo on it after Oprah was done using it. Yeah, that was my dream. WTF!?

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +244/-2
Reply #152 on: April 05, 2017, 07:24:54 PM
Stop watching Oprah. That's right, she's no longer on the air.  No idea where that would come from.

That is all.

KitKat

Reply #153 on: April 05, 2017, 09:53:25 PM
It's been so long since I watched Oprah. I did see her on the cover of O magazine yesterday. That must be where it came from. Still, why something so disgusting? Just odd.

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #154 on: April 06, 2017, 01:26:59 AM
Wow, just saw this thread. Cool. If it wasn't for my dreams, I wouldn't really even have a life. Most of them are simple every-day stuff, a few (damn few) are sexy, and a few are really scary. I seem to dream endlessly and semi-lucidly; I usually know I'm having a dream and can, at times, change the course of the dream (or maybe I just dream I do... don't try and think that crap out, BTW.) Anyway, I had one last weekend that blew me away, and the depressing mood of it followed me all day. I wrote it in my "dream journal" and here it is, kinda paraphrased.

I was in a huge cave, actually an ice cave. There were hundreds of children there of all ages, and adults of both sexes. The adults were preparing for battle, putting on body armor, taping assault rifle magazines together, painting their faces with camo and such. I knew it would be an apocalyptic battle, from which they would not return. Death hung heavy in the air. I also knew, however, that I would not be going with them, that another fate awaited me. The leader of the fighters approached me. He said four words, four simple words that staggered me to my core. I knew then that my duty would be way more difficult than theirs, which would soon be over. Mine would go on and on, literally for years. He said, "Keep the children alive." They marched off, out into the darkness, into a blizzard or storm, and to their doom. I was torn, almost yearning to go with them. The children were hungry, and babies were crying. I woke up.

'bot

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

KitKat

Reply #155 on: April 06, 2017, 02:05:17 AM
Wow, that's deep.

Offline Meatbot

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +114/-1
  • Just a bored old fart who writes shit.
    • ASSTR site
Reply #156 on: April 06, 2017, 04:12:19 AM
Hah hah... deep, or just plain goofy. You decide.

The single most profound dream I've had happened a few years ago. Profound? It could have been. In the end it was merely frustrating.

My cousin Dan died about ten years ago. We were close by virtue of our closeness in age and geographical locations; they lived barely a block away. I was sad to see him die fairly young. He was kind of a bad-ass, a rough boy, although he had a lot of health problems he was an ass-kicker. Occasionally it was even my ass he kicked, but we were still fairly good friends. He wasn't a religious person, but I heard through the grapevine he had made a conversion at the last minute, and hopefully managed to slip in under the wire, so to speak. Just a little background, now on to the dream.

I went into a shop on the main street of my small hometown. A woman was in there, tending the store. She was attractive, middle-aged, slim and firm. I liked her immediately. We talked a few moments, about what I can't remember and it wasn't important. Oddly, a trapeze was suspended from the ceiling in the shop. I had already realized this was a dream, the incongruety of the trapeze showed me that, I think. She stood before me, looked at me, and said, "You had a cousin named Dan."

I verified this was true. She smiled. "I have a message to you from him," she said, shocking me to my core.

I knew instantly that if she was going to tell me something he wanted me to know that this was a communication from "the other side." I realized that this was the proof I needed, the single truth in my whole life that would let me know if there really was life after death, something I have come to doubt in my twilight years. This is it! I thought. This is what I have needed all these years! I'm about to find out one of the greatest truths of my whole life! Actually... one of  the greatest truths of the whole human race! This is it!

She opened her mouth to speak, and my goddam fucking alarm clock went off. I woke up.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 06:10:40 AM by Meatbot »

------------------ My stories ------------------
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26255

KitKat

Reply #157 on: April 06, 2017, 05:45:15 PM
Wow! Dreams are a trip.

KitKat

Reply #158 on: April 08, 2017, 08:31:24 PM
So many weird and vivid dreams this morning. One where I was outside at night and I had to run through this really dark scary forest. As I got deeper into the forest I became filled with fear and dread. I tried to turn on a flash light that I had in my hand but it only flickered, then went out. So I turned back around and ran out of there as fast as I could. I woke up sweating, and my heart pounding like crazy. Weird.

_priapism

Reply #159 on: April 09, 2017, 04:47:29 AM
I was at a fancy restaurant, and ran into my old flame, Kristi.  She was there with her mother, older sister, two sons, and four or five nieces and nephews.  Actually, I think it was a Cheesecske Factory, but everyone was dressed up nicely.  Anyway, Kristi was rather intoxicated, and kept going on and on about how much she had loved me, and wasn't it a shame that things hadn't worked out?  Her mom finally said, "Kristi, you're very drunk and you are embarrassing us all!"  At which point she turned me in her arms, and laid a nice wet kiss on me.  I woke up, very aroused.