News:

Texas cops at it again

Lois · 764

Offline Lois

• Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +766/-56
on: August 07, 2013, 05:13:27 PM
Texas cops are renowned for taking liberties with people they pull over.  I am sure people like M4M will soon be speeding the Texas Highways looking for hook-ups, but the rest of us would likely want to avoid the experience.

Note:  If you are a celebrity like Martin Zimmerman, you are probably safe.

Texas state troopers caught on camera probing women's privates aren't isolated incidents: lawyers
Multiple highway patrol officers in Texas have been captured by dash cams doing 'unconstitutional' cavity searches on women's genitals during traffic stops. Lawyers and civil rights advocates say the 'mind-boggling' searches are all too common.

BY DEBORAH HASTINGS / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The first video was graphic enough. Two women, as shown in a Texas state trooper’s dash cam recording, are probed in their vaginas and rectums by a glove-wearing female officer after a routine traffic stop near Dallas.

A few days later, a second video surfaced. It was an eerily similar scenario, but this time the traffic stop was just outside Houston, and with different troopers. Two women, pulled over for allegedly speeding, are subjected to body cavity searches by a female officer summoned to the scene by a male trooper.

Unlike the earlier tape, this one had clear audio. Yells can be heard as the female trooper shoves her gloved finger inside one woman.

In both invasive incidents, the female troopers don't change gloves between probes, according to the horrified victims.

Texas officials say the searches are unconstitutional. So do attorneys for the shaken women, who have filed federal lawsuits.

But lawyers and civil rights advocates tell the Daily News these cavity searches are really standard policy among the Texas Department of Public Safety’s state troopers, despite their illegality — not to mention that they were conducted on the side of the road in full view of passing motorists.

“It’s ridiculous,” said Dallas attorney Peter Schulte, a former Texas cop and prosecutor. “We would never put our hands anywhere near someone’s private parts,” he said of his time as a police officer in the city of McKinney. “When I saw that video I was shocked. I was a law enforcement officer for 16 years and I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Department of Public Safety Director Steven McCraw, who oversees state troopers, denied an interview request from The News. In an earlier statements about the videotaped traffic stops, McCraw said his department “does not and will not tolerate any conduct that violates the U.S. and Texas constitutions, or DPS training or policy.”
So how did Texas troopers hundreds of miles apart get captured on dash cams conducting body cavity searches under nearly identical conditions?

“The fact that they both happened means there is some sort of (department) policy” advocating their use at traffic stops, Jim Harrington of the Texas Civil Rights Project told the Daily News. “It’s such a prohibited practice. I don’t know why they think they can do this. It’s mind-boggling.”

Read more/video: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/troopers-texas-probe-genitals-women-traffic-stops-article-1.1414668#ixzz2bIReIyKg

Janus

Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 05:23:06 PM
This is more than sexual harassment it is rape as far as I am concerned.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +392/-9
Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 05:41:19 PM
We need to post a sign at the Texas State Line:

"Welcome To The Great State Of Texas, Now Bend Over, Here It Comes"

As funny as it seems, it seems, thats what they do best.

Love,
Liz

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 07:04:03 PM
This is more than sexual harassment it is rape as far as I am concerned.
Under Texas law, it IS rape.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +392/-9
Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 08:42:50 PM
What's amazing is that the officer (female) "didn't even change gloves".
The cross bacterial infection is so high that, that alone could cause serious medical problems, requiring a docor's intervention. And I'm willing to be that the female officer would never let that happen to herself for the exact reason I said.
Even in sex play the standard rule is "cleaniness", although, i'm not to sure how clean the Texas Highway System is.
Plainly, all the officer's involved should be dismissed from the department, that includes supervisors as well, The offending officers need to be charged with "Rape".
But, I doubt that will happen, Actually, I doubt anything will happen at all.

Love,
Liz

Janus

Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:09:39 AM
What's amazing is that the officer (female) "didn't even change gloves".
The cross bacterial infection is so high that, that alone could cause serious medical problems, requiring a doctor's intervention.

It could but I doubt it. Lovers exchange fluids all the time and there are no infections.

And I'm willing to be that the female officer would never let that happen to herself for the exact reason I said.

You are probably right and she probably knows the law and wouldn't allow it to happen because it is illegal.

Even in sex play the standard rule is "cleaniness", although, i'm not to sure how clean the Texas Highway System is.
Plainly, all the officer's involved should be dismissed from the department, that includes supervisors as well, The offending officers need to be charged with "Rape".
But, I doubt that will happen, Actually, I doubt anything will happen at all.

Love,
Liz

You are probably right unless some folks stand up and scream for Justice.

Janus

Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 07:13:56 PM
Sorry, I just couldn't resist.