KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

I loved this set of stories, and now I can't find it.

LRDST · 888

Offline LRDST

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: February 08, 2017, 11:18:23 PM
This has been driving me absolutely insane over the past few days; hours and hours raking through the archives looking for a series that I found and loved almost a year ago.

Here's what I remember:

The first story is about a guy and (I think) his female best friend. She's sporty and is a prolific lesbian, but one day she tells him that she thinks she wants to try picking up a guy after a match. The guy sees her get hit on and gets jealous. Eventually it turns out it was a ploy to get him to finally admit he wanted her, and then we're treated to their wonderful first romp.

A few other characters in the story are their roommates; three girls and another guy. The main guy is interested in one of his roommates. He's also interested in a girl on the team his friend is on.

The second story is about all the roommates having a get-together or something. They're in their house playing cards, the cards lead to strip poker, and eventually to dares. When the main guy's now-girlfriend picks up on one of the girls being interested in him, she helps them hook up. A specific scene is the main guy and this other girl being told to run laps around the house naked, and they end up making out on the picnic table in the backyard. The three of them decide to share each other, but the relationship between the main couple comes first.

As an aside, all the roommates have sex with each other, although the main girl and the second girl abstain from having sex with the other guy in the house.

I remember that the last story was more of a compilation of the shenanigans the characters got up to afterwards. One where the main girl "lends" the main guy to one of her roommates, and then one where they go to the guy's cousin's wedding, and the main girl goes down on the bride and ends up getting the marriage called off. The main guy watches, and afterwards comments that he wanted to step out from where he was hiding and join them.

Reading a few of the other search posts, I realize that this may not be hosted here, but if anyone knows this story, that would be a great help.

Offline LRDST

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 08:04:15 AM
After another three hours of searching, I decided to take a look on another site, and--lo and behold--I found it! I can't begin to explain how glad I am I found it again. The series is the "Pushing--" one;

Pushing Buttons
Pushing Boundaries
Pushing Vignettes

Even though they're not on this site, I would highly recommend all of these if you're looking for some romantic development and delicious action.